COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
Our Top Priority Is The Safety of Our Patients & Team
We would like our valued doctors and patients know that our practice is open to serve your needs.
The entire staff is dedicated to providing empathetic surgical care with your safety and well being in mind. We are following all the recommended infection control guidelines from the Centers of Disease Control, American Dental Association and the State on Arizona Executive Orders. The entire team is fully dedicated to proving your needed treatment in a safe and caring environment.
We appreciate your trust in choosing us for your oral surgery needs and remember to keep washing your hands and stay healthy everyone!
Open for Your Oral & Maxilofacial Surgery Care
After careful review and analysis, Butura Oral & Dental Implant Surgery is proud to re-open and resume normal office hours. We will be implementing enhanced measures to protect your health and the health of those around you, including our team.
At Butura Oral Surgery, infection control has always been a top priority and you may have noticed this during your past visits. We have always maintained the highest standard of OSHA-compliant instrument and equipment sterilization and disinfection. Our office strictly adheres to the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
To protect our patients and team, we are taking special precautions to ensure we all stay healthy and safe. As a result, you may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. For example:
- We have purchased and have an ample supply of the necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions; You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive in the office – this will ensure patients present for treatment are healthy.
- We will be taking forehead temperatures of team members daily as well as all patients upon check-in.
- We will have hand sanitizer readily available that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Appointments will be managed and staggered to allow for social distancing between patients and to lessen traffic in the front reception.
- Our front reception will temporarily remove magazines and other items difficult to disinfect.
- Appointments are limited to patients only; unless assistance is needed or the patient is a minor.
Thank you for your patience with us as we move forward together during these uncertain times. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at Butura Oral & Dental Implant Surgery Phone Number 602-248-8745
For further information about COVID-19, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
- Symptoms: View Information from the CDC
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
- Call our office at Butura Oral & Dental Implant Surgery Phone Number 602-248-8745 to schedule your consultation.
- Complete our online patient registration.
- Get directions to our office.