All-on-4® treatment concept Phoenix
What is the All-on-4® treatment concept?
The All-on-4® treatment concept is a cost-efficient, graftless solution that provides patients with a fixed full-arch prosthesis on the day of surgery. Characteristics include:
- Full-arch rehabilitation with only four implants. Two straight anterior implants and two implants tilted up to 45º in the posterior.
- Immediate Function (fixed provisional bridge). For patients meeting criteria for immediate loading of implants Graftless procedure Bone grafting is avoided by tilting the posterior implants, utilizing available bone.
Call our office at Butura Oral & Dental Implant Surgery Phone Number 602-248-8745 with questions and to schedule a consultation.
All on 4 Dental Implants and Teeth Restorations
We provide a revolutionary and contemporary treatment plan of replacing your teeth with a full, permanent dental bridge anchored on 4 – 6 implants. If you have no teeth, or few teeth, then the All-on-4® treatment concept will give you the ability to chew and smile normally. Both treatment time and costs are reduced with this treatment plan compared to traditional methods. This concept has been scientifically proven and documented with favorable results in a multitude of clinical studies.
Typically in one surgery, failing teeth are removed, dental implants are placed and a temporary set of teeth can be delivered on the same day. The temporary teeth allow you to lead a normal life immediately after surgery. After a healing period, your dentist will placed the final bridge. Your quality of life is improved, and you can start enjoying your favorite foods again with renewed confidence.
Denture Options for Missing Teeth | Implant Supported Dentures
The better solution for missing teeth
If you have lost most or all of your teeth, a modern dental solution supported by dental implants is the best alternative to ill-fitting dentures.
Depending on your specific dental situation, as few as two to four dental implants can make a big difference in stabilizing your denture and giving you a full set of fixed teeth.
Dental implants give your new restoration the much-needed stability in your jawbone that has been missing during all your years of denture wearing.
Ready to Reclaim Confidence in Your Smile?
- Call our office at Butura Oral & Dental Implant Surgery Phone Number 602-248-8745 to schedule your consultation.
- Complete our online patient registration.
- Get directions to our office.